Saturday 16 April 2011

Do not try to get rid of me ...

tea

If you do it, I'll be forced to defend himself, pretending to be deaf. Do not ask me to explain why I did it. Sometimes I really do not know why do so and not otherwise. Do not expose too much testing my honesty. When I was intimidated, I can easily turn into a liar. Do not forget that I love to experiment. So I understand the world. Please accept it. Do not protect me from the consequences of my mistakes. I learn from your experiences. Do not pay too much attention to my small ailments. I can learn to enjoy poor health if it attracts me so much attention. Do not try to get rid of me when I ask candid questions. If you do not answer them, you'll see that I will not ask you questions at all and will seek information somewhere on the side. Do not respond to provocative and meaningless questions. If you like to do it, you'll soon find out that I just do not want you to me constantly engaged. Never even hints that you are perfect or infallible. It gives me a feeling of futility of attempts to catch up with you. Do not worry, if we spend too little time together. What matters is how we spend it. Do not forget that I can not thrive without an understanding and encouragement, but praise when it is honestly earned, yet sometimes forgotten. A rap on the knuckles, it seems, ever. Let my fears and concerns do not cause you concern. Otherwise, I will fear even more. Show me what is courage. Treat me like you treat your friends. Then I too will be your friend. Remember that teaches me more is not a criticism, as examples to follow. And besides, remember that I love you, please answer me with love. Source: Internet publication "MED + info" to "expert advice" on the site www.medinfo.ru

Why do people drink?


Nothing in his life a man does in the absence of some benefit, even if unconscious. In this case, the benefit may not be tolkomaterialnoy, but also psychological, spiritual and even психопаталогичекой.Алкоголизм is no exception. Let's see how the same benefits poluchaetvypivshy people. Benefit (often a pleasant feeling) nafiziologicheskom level: euphoria, lightness of body heat, oschuscheniesobstvennoy physical strength, the psychological: forgetting problems, a sense of calm, elevated mood, increased sociability, emancipation, the spiritual: the satisfaction of themselves and others, a sense of brotherhood the joy of life, etc. Of course, not always the drunk person is experiencing higher opisannyeoschuscheniya, sometimes some of them may be совершеннопротивоположными, but in any case, the person drinks to poluchitkakuyu some benefit, although not always receive. This usually results in either kotkazu from alcohol, or to greater alcoholism tselyuudovletvoreniya with the same basic needs. Why do all the same kinds of people drink in different ways, and sometimes do not drink at all? Because many of those needs, as mentioned above, we can meet the soft (and drug) ways, through mental self, through sport, through creativity, черезсамосовершенствование, through communication, through positive emotions and t.d.Tot who owns these methods is better, he usually drinks and less inaoborot.

No comments:

Post a Comment